BLACK TRUFFLE BUTTER
• Rub with breadcrumbs for a crispy, homemade mac ‘n cheese topping.
• Finish a wild mushroom fricassée, sautéed Brussels sprouts, pan-seared meat.
• Lard a leg of lamb; tuck under skin of whole roasting chicken or turkey.
• Top baked or mashed potatoes.
WHITE TRUFFLE BUTTER
• Stir into fondue/fonduta.
• Melt into risotto or piping hot pasta.
• Top a veal chop or fish steak.
• Tuck between leaves of artichoke.
MEYER LEMON HERB BUTTER
• Use as maître d'hôtel butter; swirl into pan sauces.
• Make garlic bread and escargots.
• Top omelets, custards and hot veggies.
• Soften to spread on a crêpe or use as a crudité dip.
SPICY BARBECUE BUTTER
• Drop a dollop on just-seared fish steaks and pork chops.
• Stuff into Portobello or cremini mushrooms before grilling.
• Rub all over corn on the cob.
• Dot a generous pat on hot cornbread or biscuits with coppa.
• Tuck into center of beef, turkey, or chicken burgers.